Khao Sarn Cuisine
- Order a frozen papaya smoothie to cool off up to three levels of tingling heat in the dishes. Try the native miang kum appetizer or any curry.
- Crispy chicken wings are great try to eat all the jalapeos they give you. You ain't got it!
- Best curry around. Try the red curry with duck with sticky rice. Pad Thai and pad see ew are delicious. Also the shrimp basil fried rice. And you can never go wrong with a Thai iced tea!
- Try the duck and let me know what you think. I think it's one of the best dishes in town.
- Try the Banana Nuggets
- The pad kee mao is the spiciest and best noodle dish
- The goong lychee is amazing
- A little on the pricey side but a nice atmosphere and some unique menu items. Get the tom yoong noodle soup and the appetizer sampler 3.5/5
- Yellow curry with chicken had just a slight heat to it, very good.
- Pretty good! But nothing compares to Brown Sugar
- The drunken noodles are insanely spicy!! Insanely!! Ask for a milder version.
- Pad thai is authentic
- Now on opentable
- Great place for a drink. Great cocktails, infusions, decent beer list, and good small bites. Great place very underrated!
- Khao Sarn's Pla Rad Pik (deep fried striped bass) is my most fav item.