Diner, Breakfast, American
518 Metropolitan Ave (at Union Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Let me guess two facts about your life if you're at Kellog's Diner: you're here after 12 AM and your server is an enormous asshole.
- Caroline is NOT here.
- someone care to explain why they have a bouncer? it's... a diner.
- Get a peanut butter black and white milkshake or you are fucking up.
- Hipsters hate spendning money
- Avoid at all cost. It feels like a good idea when you are hungry and it's after midnight. But really it's not. The food is bad, and way way overpriced.
- Try the food.
- Get the onion rings instead of the fries. They're huge, golden and amazing.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese on a Bagel = Heaven!
- For $1.25 you can get a bagel with butter and jelly... Then just eat all of your friends leftover bites because they will be too drunk to finish.
- If you have friends visiting from out-of-town that watch the series How to Make It America on HBO, you can walk by, point to Kellogg's & say "this is where the Rasta Monsta truck got jacked."
- Dude. You're here, it's probably 2am at least, and you have no right to be picky. Get some eggs and people-watch.
- NEED. FOOD. NOW.
- Come here if you're a thrill seeker and the idea of a moderate-to-strong risk of catching food poisoning appeals to you.
- Hate they don't take American Express anymore
- it is so freaking hot in here
- For breakfast, get the Reuben Wrap: pastrami, scrambled eggs, and melted cheddar. Delicious.
- Pizza fries and sprite is a great late nite combo
- I want to say coming here for breakfast is a good idea, but it just really isn't
- Kellogg Burger is great, but the "medium" is pretty well done