920 71st St (btwn Bay & Rue Vendome)
Miami Beach, FL 33141
- Hidden gem in North Miami Beach. Authentic Japanese food for a more than reasonable price. Cheap AND good.
- My favorite Sushi place in the east coast
- Been coming here for years and definitely the best sushi around and worth the wait
- Cool concept. Service.. Uh where's the next sushi spot
- Sushi on little boats, what's not to love.
- Some of the best sushi EVER! Yasu at the sushi bar is amazing!
- Amazing sushi, cheap, and fun
- Super fresh sushi served on multi colored plates from moving boats. Each plate priced differently. Great vibe. Almost always a wait, but well worth it.
- ok taze ve ok lezzetli
- A must. Incredibly fresh sushi, excellent quality. Y para mis amigos sudacas resentidos, la traduccin: un must. Sushi increblemente fresco, excelente calidad!
- Great sushi but come early to avoid the line
- I ate more than my dad for my birthday here
- Freshest sushi this side of the Mississippi !!! And it comes to u in a boat on a river!!!
- go adventurous! order the uni (sea urchin) maki. its really fresh and sweet! the tamago sashimi is nice too!
- Spicy tuna, spicy crunchy, shumai and gyoza are a goo foundation for a Katana feast.
- Went early! because it's always packed! and one plate of everything! If your in the area on miami beach, it's a must to go! Best sushi ever!
- The sushi is great. The best thing are the tempura type rolls that you have to catch intermittently as they come down the river. Definitely a fun and unique experience.
- Just keep your eyes on the boats! All the good stuff will sail by while having hot green tea.
- Go early. Fills up fast although worth the wait.