Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre
2nd Floor Kampung Admiralty (676 Woodlands Drive 71)
- Nasi Sotong & Ayam Penyet is really nice but pricey. Roti prata is yummy with generous amount of curry. Nasi lemak have no taste of the lemak. Mee rebus have no taste of mee rebus
- Chicken kings
- Rojak & Popiah store at #02-33. It may not be the best but still good to fill your stomach. Food hygiene still need improvement.
- Prata is good.
- Spacious & well-ventilated food centre. An impressive range of food stalls & diverse cuisines. Convenient wash basins found next to central tray/cutlery return stations. Model for future developments
- Ah balling (tang yuan). Generous bowl from Hot & Cold Desserts #02-02. Would you believe there are 3 tang yuans submerged in this peanut soup?!
- Peanut pancake. Enjoyed the Penang-style snack (smaller, thinner skin) from Yuan He Mee Jian Kueh #02-22. Had mine with ground peanut & corn, a favourite combo
- Prata. The fish curry offered by Saamsudeen #02-43 was thick & savoury, packing the right level of heat to go with my prata. Enjoyed it here
- Vegetarian options: specialty vegetarian, fruits, prata, local snacks & desserts, chee cheong fun, yam cake, fried carrot cake, baos, curry puff, pastries, rojak, popiah, tahu goreng, lontong
- The food there is not very nice generally. Too much of cutting corners.
- The stalls which are not friendly are warming kims. Prata still, mee goreng stall and Ayam Penyet stall. The teh tarek stall teh tarek is hopeless.
- Tried the or. It was a disaster !
- The dessert beside Mr Bean is great! Tasty and affordable! " you've bean teased"
- Good place to dine
- High ceilings and multiple BigAss Fans installed (Yes. They are actually branded BigAss Fans.). This food centre isnt too uncomfortable a place to be at even at midday.
- Must try: Lor Mee, Ayam Penyet, chicken rice, roti prata.
- Good selection of food both halal n non
- $2.80 bittergaud bee hoon soup - nice hawker centre w varied stalls. Take lift to 8th floor to visit community garden !
- Mee Hokkien goreng is nice ...... must hv it while its hot.