Seafood, New American, Hotel Bar
6:30am - 10:30pm
6:30am - 8:00pm
6:30am - 9:00pm
6:30am - 9:00pm
6:30am - 6:30pm
6:30am - 8:30pm
7:30am - 7:30pm
- Get the steamed mussels!! The sauce is amazing, you will literally want to drink it
- This is by far the best restaurant in San Diego!
- At brunch get the French toast and a mimosa- you won't be sorry!
- Turkey served the way we like it: beachside. Enjoy a 3 course pre-fixe menu Thanksgiving eve, served with a side of sunset.
- Justin McLachlan, author of Time Up, here. JRDN's a crazy fantastic steak house. Ask to sit on the back patio. It fronts the ocean, is quiet and has fire pits to keep you warm.
- Wonderful upbeat staff - Erin rocks! Uber fresh food, pita bread and dips are deeelish!! ;)
- We come here every Sunday for tostadas, lobster BLT, calamari, and some 1942 if we're feeling it! No need to wait for a table....ask for Michelle at the bar:)
- Kale salad and sunsets
- Get the steamed mussels! A fabulous dish. And ask for Giovanni who have us great great recommendations for dinner and wine
- Best steak I've had in years. Get the skirt steak with blue cheese Carmelized onions and balsamic. You won't regret it!
- hey hola frind
- The monte cristo is to die for!
- Not one to comment, but the calamari is exceptional. Nice mix of spice and tempura like breading. Couple of fried pickles and jalapenos. Deliciousness incarnate.
- You HAVE to have the Monte Crisco sandwich.... Unbelievable.
- AT&T sucks here!
- Happy hour M-F 4-7! Cheap(er) apps and drinks. Order the raspberry mojito.
- Get the LaMadrid malbec. You will not be sorry!
- Strawberry mojito/ potato leak soup/ ahi = yum. Atmosphere is great also!
- Wear sunscreen and bring some good sun glasses!!
- Lobster BLT!