Joy of Eating Cafe
535 Solano St (at Kellogg St)
Suisun, CA 94585
- The biscuits & gravy, pancakes and scrambles are the best
- Even the butter comes with a side of butter!
- Their bread is so good here! :)
- This is a great old-school breakfast place (discovered by my brother) that serves amazing breakfasts!! Yummy....
- Great place to eat and affordable prices. Definitely going again whenever I'm in the Suisun area. Homemade French toast!
- All the best things from the Joy of Eating and Bud's Burgers in Vallejo (same owner). Be sure to get a loaf of their homemade bread to take home.
- The bread is good,, home made. Was surprised on a cup of coffee to go they charge .10 for a packaging fee. No bag, just the cup.
- The French toast is great. Huge portions!
- Very family friendly...kind of loud for an intimate meal but the food is great.
- The French Toast is very good.
- Ranch Breakfast Hold you all Dsy
- Ranch Breakfast will fill you for the whole day
- Best Place in Town in my Book
- Great Service and Great Food
- Try the bacon waffle with strawberries and whipped cream!