Joon Ko House (純子餐廳)
209 Jaffe Rd
+852 2827 9287
- Remember to ask for fresh kimchi - normally they only give it to you if you are Korean!
- The food is authentic I suppose, because customers around me were mostly Korean. But service was slow. They only had one waitress. She tried her best. So come with patience, and enjoy the food.
- . !
- Food was good and price was right- ordered a a lot and was $200 per person.
- Authentic and homey. The owner is a Japanese and Korean mix
- I love the food here. I especially love their spicy broth for 2 person hot pot or I get the spicy seafood noodles for one. Only bad thing? Slow service. Plus most ridiculous is 10% takeout charge???
- Best korean food in HK island. Try samgyetang soup there
- Fresh kimchi usually not available on the weekends, but it's worth it.
- Ask for fresh kimchi, and chilli lovers shouldn't miss the soon do bu
- Personal favorite here is the gom (bear) soup; not really bear I think (hope). Perfect for a cold winter's day
- Must try one of the seafood hotpots for two (with Korean instant noodles)! Its out of this world!