Jolly's Indian Bistro
- Great food. Mediocre service. I'd recommend Vij's over Jolly's. It's more expensive but both service and food are absolutely spectacular.
- The naan bread is fantastic!
- Get the butter chicken. Also, you can make reservations for 6 or more
- It was tasty. Had 8 mains and a couple Appies...they were all good. Mains came with rice and/or garlic naan. Moderate prices.
- Our Butter Chicken and Eggplant order. The name and Butter Chicken were amazing.
- Eggplant and Butter Chicken order.
- just had dinner here last night - hands down best butter chicken, tandoori naan and chai in town! a Vancouver must.
- Delicious... eggplant dish was extremely memorable. Loved the rice. Known for their poor service, but wasn't an issue this visit.
- Butter chicken & goa fish were supreme! Best Naan bread in town
- Best Indian food ever.. Made with love from Jolly! Come early or you'll be waiting...