John & Peter's Place
Restaurant, Nightlife, Rock Club
- You can smoke and see boobs sometime.
- They allow (embrace) smoking.
- A one-square mile town peppered with quaint bed & breakfasts from upscale to country rustic. This eclectic town is packed with history, culture, art galleries, restaurants, antique & vintage shops.
- hang out with friends and have a good time
- Steak quesadilla is awesome here.
- Good beer and food def my go to spot in new hope!
- Stereofidelics kick it here.... -:)
- Stereo- Fidelics tonight...I am psyched...great band 2 see
- Try the hand packed burgers. Yum!
- Ask for the Wide Right Drink= soco/cran/peach shnaps/pineapple.
- Take a stroll in New Hope. Take a ride on the river or shop till you drop. Tons of antiques to look at. Or catch a show at the Bucks County Playhouse!
- Ride your bike up there and relax in new hope
- had the veggie lasagna one time -- deelishus !! open mic nite is fun on mondays -- rockin' !! bartenders do a goodjob -- s/o to Pumpkin !!
- Check out the new website they post specials weekly! Www.Johnandpeters.com it's also mobile :)
- Outside bar!
- Fried pickles , cheese steak sandwiches, n bloody Mary's r to die for
- Live music & fried chicken. Yes, please!
- Great soup
- My man asked me to be my lady friend here!!!
- Happy hour....cute lil dirty martini but not really happy hour prices.