Jerseys Grill And Bar
3213 N Toben St (96 Hig. And Webb Rd.)
Wichita, KS 67226
- Wow. Wow. Wow! !! Beyond impressed with the food....the drinks....and the atmosphere is rockin awesome! I shall become a regular!
- Mediocre at best
- My aunt Owns this place :) LOVE IT!
- Pizza cold, Nachos were grade school, Club sandwich was missing most of the club
- Get the homemade chips for your side
- Service was great! And loved sitting out on the patio enjoying the pretty weather and volleyball game.
- Love the homemade chips and dip.
- Fun place!!
- Service is absolutely horrible. Food isn't too bad, but the service will definitely prevent me from coming back.
- It's like hanging out in your dads basement. Strange sports bar.
- Food was good. Service was better.
- Cajun fish tastes like pork rinds :(
- Voodoo chicken was good could use more spice. Service is outstanding. 90 schilling beer, oh yeah!
- I actually watched bartender serve uneaten nachos from a dirty table to a customer at the bar.... REALLY?
- What an awesome place to eat and hang out with family! Loved it!
- Ehhhhh. Descent food. Horrible atmosphere. Felt like a cafe.
- Live this place! Food is fresh and good.
- Best chicken tenders in town!
- Service was awesome and had a really good looking waitress!
- Loud, cheap, and and unrefined! Walked out before even ordering. Heading over to palmers!!!