2716 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Jeon Ju's stone pot bibimbap bowls are still some of the best in town. The fried fish and hearty bowls of kimchi and soybean paste stew are also tops.
- mmm... bibimbop paradise!
- Jeon Ju's stone pot bibimbap bowls are still some of the best in town. The fried fish and hearty bowls of kimchi and soybean paste stew are also tops. - EATERLA
- Order the cooked-kimchi-and-kalbi dolsot bibimbop, served in a superheated stone bowl. Try not to disturb the developing shell of crisp rice; instead, save it for a crunchy finale:
- Best Bibim Bab in Los Angeles!!
- Best bibimbap
- Jean Ju is incredibly delicious and not fussy. To start, they are very generous with the banchan. Their bibimbap is a fantastic thing: crispy rice, tons of veggies, kimchi, and plenty of gochujang.
- Great and delicious Bibimbap!
- Delicious ban chan & wonderful bi bim baps!!! Jonathan Gold knows what's up with this place.
- Nothing too crazy good, but food is quite nice and filling and if you take the egg from you dish it magically turns vegan hahaha :')
- Crowds gather for all the variations of bibimbap, especially the satisfying kalbi bibimbap.
- Bulgogi and Galbi bibimbap were both amazing!
- Leave a good tip.