$ $ $
Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Rhône-Alpes 73440
+33 4 79 40 00 71
- Unfortunately doesn\'t deserve any of its stars. Food is just ok and overpriced.
- Outstanding place, really one of a kind. Very friendly service and food out of this world. Splash out on the l'oxalys menu - its not 5 courses... Possibly 8! Lychee dessert is the bomb - literally
- , . 6 +2 4 , (((
- Apple !
- - -, ...
- Outstanding food experience (specially the signature soup (parmesan, truffle, chestnut, croutons).Everything is light, well designed and executed, wines fit awesomely with dishes. A future 3* for sure
- Visited few years ago, the cousins were interesting, but for main we ordered pigeon rare and it was very difficult to eat.
- Un vrai gastro au pied des pistes des saveurs justes un service agrable
- !!! - !!!
- Les rissoles de jean Sulpice un rgale
- Ce dessert la pomme est une boule de neige qui nous rappelle nos souvenirs d'enfance
- The staff extremely impolite, the food not at all Michelin-deserved , everything was crazy salty, asked for replacement two times, staff not attentive at all, asked to bring folks at least three times
- Outstanding restaurant
- Outstanding restaurant, with 2 Michelin stats. Incredible food.
- Essayez la pomme au dessert, c'est le dessert signature de Jean Sulpice
- No ovens. Grill and job only