Javier's Mexican Restaurant Las Vegas
Mexican, Resort, Casino
$ $ $
3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard (at Aria Resort & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Try the cucumber margarita
- Dont buy a $22 enchilada. Just don't. The steak and lobster with poblano peppers was so tender and amazing. Fish ceviche was so fresh I could almost taste them cutting up the lemons for it.
- Get the "LA TABLITA" best deal on the menu feeds 2-3 people. Basically a taco bar at your table.
- The food here is very good.
- Get the Javier's margarita $15 but wife's favorite!
- Try the Jalapeno Margarita & Spinach Enchiladas!!! Yumm!!
- Absolutely overpriced for Mexican food, but the seafood enchilada was delicious.
- Very yummy mexican food reasonably priced for a strip restaurant. Definitely make a reservation..waits on the weekends can be up to 2 hours.
- Check out the amazing architecture and intricate design!! Amazing!!
- The tequila selection is great. Food was good all around but nothing stood out. I'll be back because it's convenient and satisfying, not because it's the best around.
- Shrimp tacos are amazing! High quality food here!
- Cucumber marg- the best! Steak- not so good but everything that comes with the steak dish is delish -- guac, mole chicken enchilada, taquito. Seafood dish also amazing. Queso dip is just ok.
- Good food, great atmosphere and service. Kept it simple and had the crispy tacos. Their salsa with chips are tasty.
- One of the BEST places for food on the Strip. You cannot go wrong with anything on the menu; however, La Tablita was fantastic, and don't forget a side order of Nopales!
- La Tablita - is the bomb! Everything and more to make an awesome soft taco. Get the combo with steak, chicken and carnitas!
- They made me put my wine in a plastic cup to go into casino. You would think since they are on the casino floor that they would have some casino glasses. Just a thought. ...
- Margarita's were great but the Salas is to dies for. Husband liked the arachara steak the soft steaks taco were good too. Great place
- Amazing Tamarind margarita!!!
- Meh! Unless you've just won at the tables the food and drinks are way overpriced. The food is as basic as your corner family Mexican restaurant. Service seems hit and miss, which sums up the meh!
- Great food and the service was great as well! Definitely recommend if you are looking for authentic Mexican food