Java on Fourth
- Breakfast croissant and a bowl of soul...epic. Dont think just do it
- Best. Coffee. In. Ketchum. Bowl of Soul rocks!
- Try the bowl of soul so good the olny thing missing is the alcohol
- Get the Dirty Hippie!
- Mocha Blancho- not too sweet but very decadent.
- Delicious homemade cinnamon buns, burritos and muffins. Decent espresso drinks but no latte art/3rd wave baristas
- In the summatime, go for the blended bowl of soul and confetti eggs
- Really good breakfast burrito!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate!
- Ketchum outpost of the south Idaho coffee/cafe chain. Excellent breakfast & lunch options, pastries, & espresso drinks.
- After the first sip I was "souled" on the Bowl of Soul. #rimshot #puns
- Comfortable seating, fireplace! Great lattes.
- Bowl of soul
- Yep. Bowl of Soul is a winner!
- The steamed eggs are incredible!
- High protein turkey scramble eating good in the neighborhood
- Mmmmmm bowl of soul!
- Oatmeal is the way to go..
- Service is good. Ordered avocado on toast with a poached egg. Got slices of avocado on toast. No seasoning. Very lazy attempt at avocado toast.