- Excellent chorizo paella! Highly recommend
- Nice tapas and paella for a good prize. Super central but I never had to wait to be seated, not even during weekends.
- Good paella & tapas, nice place not over-crowded during WEs.
- Awesome pimientos de padron & sizzling prawns. Great service!
- Not a bad place for typical Spanish tapas in London. The food is not expensive given the circumstances and the staff was very friendly (maybe the fact that we were from Spain helped)
- Variery of delicious tapas, very nice atmosphere, nice service and open till late!
- Great tapas bar
- Rather tasty food, not expensive and very Spanish. Including service speed :)
- Best Jamon Jamon in London and great place for tapas for a friendly price! Also super friendly staff!
- Tapas well done, not just spanish bit all really tasty and well presented. Staff friendly and kind. Amazing cava wine and sangria with cava
- Amazing chorizo paella!
- very good sea-food paella Marinera!
- Chicken in garlic and white wine sauce was amazing. The paella was very good too
- Really nice place!! Really worthy!!
- I love to have this experience in Jamon Jamon. The reception is very friendly and the place is very calm. We had lunch there with paella. The dish is very good. It's not very expensive.
- Paella is very good. The girl that recepted us is very friendly. I like very much the experience in this place. It's a good price for 2 people and the place is calm and nice.
- Paella is very good. The girl that recepted us is very friendly. I like very much the experience in this place.
- Excellent bar de tapas! Highly recommended
- The best Paella I've ever had in London...yummyyyy..
- We've ordered chorizos al vino, pulpo, croquetas, huevos rotos and berenjenas. None of the dishes deserve a good rating, wouldn't recommend nor go again