Deli / Bodega
- Salad Bar, Salad Bar, Salad Bar...Yum! Many veggies and proteins to choose from.. They charge $8.50 lb and you make your own salad.
- They have the best lasagna :) yumm the only issue its that it is very, very, very oily.
- They make pretty good pizza. Decent sandwiches and prepared foods.
- Great pizza!!
- Try the Burger with chips
- great little local marketplace /deli
- A lot of options for lunch: sushi, salads, sandwichs and food by weight.
- If you live on Brickell Key, I'm sure you're here quite often. If not, drop by to try their food: sandwiches, wraps, and all sorts of cooked goods! They also have gelato & great mini-market, WINE!
- Yum!!! Its close and in a beautiful neighborhood! Great people and service!
- Great wraps, amazing wine selection, and in the neighborhood.
- Try the #11 on a wheat wrap. Awesome!
- Rockin deli
- Love the curried chicken salad!
- Try the penne with pesto and chicken. Divine!!
- Best tuna salad ever!
- Great Burguer with chips, you just need to be pacience
- Love the Margarita pizza there.
- Wrap with chicken breast!!! It takes 10 min but it is really good!
- Try the Italian Layers Sandwich.