Islam Food (清真牛肉館)
1 Lung Kong Rd
+852 2382 2822
- Try the veal goulash here.
- Need to buy at least 2 beef buns for take away.
- Don't forget to say assalamualaikum wr.wb when you enter the restaurant.
- The beef boiled dumpling (Sui jiao) are delicious and you can buy some uncooked to bring home! Yay!
- Beef patty is yummy and juicy!!
- Must eat: Beef Bun
- Pop in here for their delicious Veal Pancake Buns! Expect to wait at any time of day tho.
- Cute little place worth visiting. Take the fried beef dumplings!
- Vy popular, always crowded. Fast service. Curry beef brisket, beef bun & fried beef dumplings good & tasty. Sesame oil chicken nice & smooth but tad salty. Red bean crepes too thick, disappointing.
- Beef buns, dumplings & samosas were delicious!
- Veal Goulash it's a must!
- Mouthwatering veal goulash.
- The veal dumplings and beef brisket curry are killer! No alcohol allowed in this establishment.
- Really amazing Xinjiang style food! The scallion pancakes and the mutton slices with spring onions are amaaazing! No alcohol allowed inside the restaurant.
- is a must have!
- Beef cake is unmissable! Be careful, its hot !
- Must try: Veal goulash/ , lamb curry is also decent
- Always, always, always order the Veal Goulash, better described as delicious pan-fried pockets of beefy goodness. #Protip: Eat Veal Goulash in bowl to salvage the inevitable juicy explosion.