Inn Side Out
Gastropub, Beer Garden
$ $ $
2/F, South China Athletic Association, 88 Caroline Hill Rd
+852 2895 2900
- All u can eat peanuts is never a bad thing
- Inn Side Outover-charge
- Long long beer selection and decent food. Not at all fancy but just bar classics like burgers, Mac & cheese, ribs etc. This place is all about the beers though.
- My regular and favorite. Beer selection is massive and good prices. Food is tasty and big portions - pizzas are good to share, burgers are great and meatball grinders are huge. Service fast and good.
- the best bar food and a great place to go to drink or when you are hammered! :)
- The only place I could enjoy my 2.5% alcohol beer.
- Food is not that good but You can smoke on terrace that a good plus!
- Great beer selection, retarded staff.
- This place got a very extensive beer list. Free peanuts and you can dump it everywhere on the floor! The outside terrace is perfect for a beer after dinner/shopping.
- If your allergic to nuts...stay away..great for beers and nachos aren't too bad.
- All you can eat peanuts where the entire floor is your trash can... it's even more fun than it sounds!
- Happy hour next Friday
- It is my all-time favorite for Happy Hour!!!!!!!
- Extend your membership here and get a HKD150 coupon! Nice rib btw
- Very nice decently priced place with good view of city around, lots of beer and food to choose, just don't order pizza.
- Breezy cheap and cheerful outdoor pub. Overlooks the driving range. Good fun (food is pretty average though. Just go for a drink.)
- You get free peanuts as soon as you walk in :)
- Good food and love the atmosphere :)
- Chicken wings, onion rings and potato skins!
- wide selection of craft beers at very affordable prices. not the fanciest place in town though. also, its supposedly scaa members only but they only ask for proof when it gets crowded.