inITALY Bar Ristorante
- Squid Ink Tonnarelli is to die for!!!
- first visit here, but will be back for more! Portions aren't big, but the food's great. Particularly loved the squid ink tonnarelli and tagliatelle special with porcini mushrooms.
- Squidink risotto is fiery n addictive.Pasta w porcini n crispy Parma ham good too.Savory cheese souffl is smooth and don't look like a traditional souffl but Passion fruit souffl is light n fluffy.
- Good food. good wine and a tall & sexy looking chef at the bar!
- Crispy crackers
- Very good Italian food.
- Buratta with Parma ham is our of this world. Have it with the Arcania white wine and you won't be disappointed.
- realy special this place beside great food also low price on quality wine,
- Had an enjoyable beef carpaccio with truffles and the chitarra.
- Wednesday ladies night - $5 Prosecco all night long. The food is only average though.
- Squid ink pasta yummy. Friendly restaurant manager!
- Fantastic pastas, they are mostly handmade, lobster pasta was excellent. The cannoli - it's baked sheets rather than a cigar shape, with ricotta and mascarpone and hazelnut ice cream that was yum.
- Seasonal Menu: Tenderloin with Foie Gras and Shaved Black Truffles. Tender and flavorful. Great selections of wine, great service.
- Shaved Parmesan starter is awesome. Didn't love the chef's own wine
- This is one of my favorite italian restaurants in Singapore & i have high expectations as I used to live in Italy. Their homemade pastas are phenomenal. Good quality burrata cheese, lobster pasta.
- House rule - order a drink or pay $3 for water. Pretty pricey for what it is. My pasta only came with 4 medium-sized pieces of lobster. Had to ask for specials because waiter didn't bother to tell me
- Friends took us and the chef insisted on showing us simple good quality Italian food cooked well...he was right & we will be back for beef & truffles!
- Really liked their truffle menu, nice and fairly priced. A shame they don't accept palate memberships for it!
- Food here is great. But there's weird service policy of no service charge, but a $3 charge for tap water per pax unless you order a drink. Huh?