Infusions Tea Spa
110 Brighton Ave (Harvard Ave)
Allston, MA 02134
- Best bubble tea in Boston.
- Is anyone else addicted to this place?
- Strawberrry Brick toast bangin'
- Minced pork on rice: delicious, full meal, and only $4.00!!! Can't go wrong.
- hazelnut black tea with boba!!
- Quality & taste of their boba is better than Lollicup by far.
- I love the hot milk teas in winter, iced green teas in summer.
- Chcoclate, black boba Tea
- Taro milk tea & Hazelnut milk tea are the best!
- Service is fairly poor. Got the lychee slush and it tasted far more sweet and artificial. Not cheap either. 2/5
- Great study spot with free wifi. Boba tea game on point, herbal jelly tastes like HERBAL jelly.
- Wonderfully perfect tapioca bubbles/boba
- The taro milk tea. And they accept cards! Also, try out their free tea samples on the counter.
- The pearls aren't that great. Prefer Kung Fu Tea
- One of the best bubble tea spots in the Boston area, hands down.
- Delicious boba plus snacks! Brightly decorated. Pleasant staff
- Honey black milk tea hot on a chilly day is the best
- Best Bubbletea in Boston! There is a huge variety so there is something fir everyone!
- Black Milk Tea with Boba!
- Honey Dew Green Milk Tea is the best!