- Food and service were both awesome.
- They are not afraid to make the hot, hot.
- Coming from New York I've had wonderful Indian food and didn't expect much form this place. It's wonderful. Truly well made traditional Indian food.
- For Indian food, this restaurant is in a three way tie with Caf Tandoor and Saffron Patch. staff here is so friendly, efficient and you can see that they take pride in owning such a super place.
- Food was excellent. Mango lassi and rice pudding topped it off.
- Check the lunch buffet before you order it!
- Omg, I wish I lived closer!! So yummy!!
- Chicken makani is amazing! Heat level 7
- The first time we tried the food here. It was delicious. I had the Saag Paneer (medium spice)My hubby had the Chicken Makti.Also 2 types of nan. We will definitely be repeat customers! Cute place! Yum
- 1/10... Good staff but it took a while to bring me the food then it turns out that the food was not up to expectations... Didnt enjoy the place
- Only good dish was goat curry. Buffet Definitely not worth 10$.
- The lunch buffet is Always TERRIFIC!
- Cafe Tandor and Saffron Patch are no match for India Garden. Lucky to have this restaurant in Lakewood.
- Service was the best I've experienced from any place. They were very helpful in helping me with menu. Food was extremely good!!!
- The lunch buffet is phenomenal, the goat curry is my favorite!
- We come in a lot love the staff, but the food spice is not consistant! It all depends on who is cooking
- Great food and service. It is hot
- Everything is great, especially the Somosas and spicy daal soup!
- Order anything with a heat level of 10. Great stuff!
- Go to India Garden for a nice evening out with your significant other. Order the Chicken Korma - it is so full of flavor! Molai Kofta is amazing too.