555 Columbus Ave (Union)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Ruggero Gadaldi, chef of Beretta, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Whole chicken.
- The chicken is fabulous... Never dry!
- If you don't like this food, there's something wrong with you.
- Hands down! The best char-broiled chicken with the best fries! Fries feel like homemade and the chicke is cooked to perfection! A must-eat if you are in the area!
- If you want to go all out, order the half rabbit. Delicious.
- Yummy food love the chicken and the boiled potato with parsly good food with good price
- Order the roast chicken! Really tasty and ask for hot sauce, which is Peruvian-like by the way. The waitress was very kind and nice
- The chicken is perfect but the hamburger is incredible!
- Half roasted chicken ($10). with taut, bronze skin flecked with charred bits and herbs from the marinade, and moist meat with a faint citrus flavor only enhanced with a squeeze of fresh lemon
- Great roast chicken and a hard working staff.
- Felt nothing but happiness after this the chicken was grilled to perfection, the potatoes tasted amazing, and the lemon added a great flavor to the whole thing. The staff were nice and friendly :)
- Simple Chicken place surprisingly tasty for chicken
- Chicken and fries
- Half chicken and marinated eggplant. Combination salad is also a good side option
- Try the Chargrilled Chicken - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Italian Sausages - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Rib Eye Steak With French Fries - (via @Foodspotting)
- Don't be afraid to try the grilled Rabbit. Served with a large salad and steamed potatoes. This place has been in North Beach for years and its no wonder why.
- Get the almond torte. It's amazing.
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick Best No-Frills DinnerBay Area chefs are renowned for their creativity and innovation, but sometimes we crave simplicity and freshness