Il Gelato di San Crispino
- Amazing ice cream!
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream @ Il Gelato di San Crispino Rome Italy (2.30)
- The best ice cream in Rome
- Greatest ice cream on the world i've eat.But i dont like the way of seller treated a tourism
- A narrow shop in a narrow street, no place to sit down... Good products, unpleasant waiter, bad atmosphere, no pleasure!
- Dont miss the honey flavour. It's amazing!
- Sarda Honey or Sicilian Marsala flavours are incredible.Via della Panetteria, 42(+39 06) 679 39 42http://www.ilgelatodisancrispino.it/
- Not bad cream, interesting flavors, but very rude staff making jokes thinking that stupid tourists does not understand italian. Try "Old Bridge" Ice Cream near the Vatican - much better!)
- Best gelato in Rome. The caramel meringue is life changing. Very unfriendly staff.
- Its unlike any other gelateria. Its on a league of its own! - Cybill
- Como no se pode experimentar os sorvetes, melhor partir para os mais famosos: Meringhe alla Cioccolato / Meringhe alla Nocciola ou Meringhe alla Caramello (eles geralmente no tem sabor de morango)
- The chocolate meringue was too sweet for my liking, though I loved the pear sorbet and cocoa/rum, which are not that sweet
- loved honey and cocoa/rum flavors. also ask for creme on top!
- If you can only choose 1 flavor, go with the honey gelato.
- Best ice cream ever
- Honey was amazingggggg! Get it.
- Best gelato in Rome; the world.
- The BEST gelato ever in Rome!!! You melt once you tasted it x Blue mountain coffee flavour - unbeatable
- simply THE best gelato u'll ever taste. u can savour any gelato in italy, &yet: when any of their natural silky delights of heaven melt in ur mouth...it's to die for! 100% my fave since forever i know
- overpriced and not very friendly staff. Honey flavor is very good