- If Pepsi was okay it would be a Coke.
- Viva la French Toast!!!
- Bathrooms smell absolutely terrible!
- Understaffed on father's day, and people who came in after us were seated before us. It seems like the service here is better when I'm drunk.
- Best omelettes ever!
- Sarah is the best server we've ever had...Anywere...Ever
- Watermelon lemon-ade very sweet bit refreshing.
- Service is either great or horrible. Food is inconsistent too.
- We asked for a table, they gave us a booth. We had to go back and sit and wait. Then 3 other families were seated AT TABLES before us. Then they tried to seat us at a 2-seater. We have 3. Sad service.
- Oh my god, our server is so high. And that would be fine if she could manage to take our order, remember our order, bring our food and drinks, split our check like we asked several times.Bad service.
- Unfortunately, the IHOP off 153 is understaffed. I was informed by our waitress that the new GM is doing a horrible job. Sorry for him. The servers were fantastic! The food Delicious!
- Cinnastack pancakes, tastes like a big cinnamon bun.. Omg.
- The Chicken Florentine Crepes are off the chain!
- Service sucks .. Drinks suck... Never coming back
- Service and food are great. No need to think about going to the Brainwrd rd location.
- Had a great experience. Much better than the Brainerd Rd. IHOP.
- Best food ever....
- This place is always clean and the service has been great since I started coming here
- Our server is awesome!
- IHOP has pumpkin pancakes. Yum