Hyatt Sierra Cafe
111 Country Club Dr
Incline Village, NV 89451
- New York steak was delicious, with garlic mashed potatoes and creamy spinach with great spices. The service was outstanding and we plan to return soon!!
- Black Angus ribeye steak was exceptionally great with delicious sauce! Wonderful view from the table on the deck.
- Good food, beers and service. Prices are a little expensive, but that's the usual in hotels
- The kid's buffet is a great deal! Kids eat their age. And there's mac & cheese, mac & tomato sauce, macaroni, and fish sticks.
- Good food. a little expensive.
- Eat outside overlooking the pool for a nice Tahoe feeling
- Weights and measures alert - overcharged and made to feel like it was our fault. Had to grab a menu and point out the discrepancy. Poor service and even worse food. Disappointed...
- I am not a big fan of white zinfandels, but Beringer rocks. Oatmeal creme brulee is 3 out of 5 maximum...
- White and green omelet ftw
- Excellent Ribeye steak !!!