Hurricane Charley's Raw Bar and Grill
$ $ $
- We love the sunset and the sushi. One of our favorite places
- Get the Charleys lemonade!
- Jambalaya, Lobster Overdose
- Fish tacos were excellent. Key lime pie, delicious.
- Food is ok Eat outside to take advantage of the view
- Drinks and appetizers after hours on a boat were good. The raw oysters tasted a bit tinny, but the sushi was excellent and so was the ceviche.
- Great place to grab a drink and watch the sun go down on the water.
- Try Brian's Bowl.
- Sushi is awesome
- Sushi was amazing.
- Love the sushi!
- Margarita flat bread
- The Mac and cheese with chicken was awesome
- My boyfriend can't get enough of their sushi!! And I love their chicken wraps along with there chicken Gouda Mac and cheese!!! Everyone is so friendly there!!!
- Pan seared Ahi tuna is awesome
- Fish Tacos & Shrimp Scampi
- Great music almost everyday
- A little pricey but also brand new
- This place is a bar pretending to be a restaurant. Good view, bad food. Servers incompetent. Margaritas taste like bathroom cleaner. Better places in town.
- First off, know this place is a bar. They serve b food. The service is like a bar. The drinks, bad. Margaritas taste like bathroom cleaner. The food runners are incompetent. Poor value, good view.