Shop D, G/F, Jardine Center, 50 Jardine's Bazaar
+852 2698 4777
- The best korean fastfood! I like their Spicy Chicken. Try to eat at tea time to get discounted combo set. 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Delicious, quick, and affordable Korean fast food in often pricey CWB. Try the beef bibimbap. Great kimchi and potato banchan. No $1000 bills accepted. Someone franchise this in North America already.
- Quick and cheap korean food with plenty of taste.
- Tuna kimbab ($34) was good and pretty authentic. Kimchi soup ($45) was a bit too sour though. They also have Korean rice wine ($76/bottle)!
- Made to order, cheap and cheerful, good place for a quick bite of you can find a seat!
- Very good price - food relation. it was really tasty. From the places I have been in HK so far, it's one of the best to enjoy the food if you are European. I like it! :)
- Reasonably priced and fast Korean food.
- Cheap small bimbimbap for $42 with your choice of beef, pork, chicken or vegetarian. Other dishes ranges from $40s to $70s. Combo meals can add $9 for drinks and another $12 for sides. Average taste.
- Inexpensive, good, fast & healthy. Great for quick lunch or dinner.
- Spicy pork ALL DAY LONG
- Great pa jeon and bi bim bap!
- U order the food at the entrance cashier, pay the money then wait for them to assign the seats for u! U see your table number printed on the receipt!
- Everything made fresh to order, but the wait is not too bad. Good rolls, and yummy beef burger! A bit too much on the mayo for me, but still good!
- Affordable Korean food here in Hong Kong try their Spicy Chicken with Barley drinks
- Im so regretful, no need to come.