Hunan Country Cuisine (湖南乡村风味馆)
168 M Wulumuqi Rd (近安福路)
+86 21 6437 0952
- Grandmother homesickness fish makes me want a Hunanese grandmother. Or, at least an ayi
- Mmmm acid beans n bacon. Way better than dishuidong.
- A popular neighborhood joint serving delicious Hunan cuisine. We recommend the bowl of cauliflower, ribs in cumin, "acid beans", and tea tree mushroom dry pot.
- Very nice Hunan
- Unbiased opinion: best in the world!
- Awesome place! Love the fried tofu :)
- Pork trotters are the best! Simply awesome!
- Its not bad but too oily for my taste. Sorry, I feel Di Shui Dong is better, even its more 'touristic'...
- My favorite neighborhood Hunan spot for 7 years.
- Good Hunanese joint though on the oily side. Focus on the tasty dry pots to counter that.
- Good for a quick, cheap lunch.
- Three words: fried beef rolls
- My favorite.
- There is no reason for you eating here if you don't get the twice cooked pork and bacon fries rice.
- Spicy! Great shrimp skewers, mapu tofu, and sizzling shredded cabbage!