Huggo's Alii Way Kona Hawaii
- We loved everything about this place! The atmosphere, food, and service is outstanding. The view alone was enough to make it well worth our while. The food was delicious, made with local ingredients.
- Dessert is good. Also enjoyed the fettuccini. Drinks were great. Views were magnificent
- Cozy with a waterfront view. Pupus are good.
- The food is great as everyone attests to but, sit on the south end overlooking the water and keep an eye out for eels. They come out after the sun goes down and swim in the tide pools and rocks.
- This is different from Huggo's On The Rocks. Huggo's is a fancy, somewhat pricey seafood restaurant that is adjacent to Huggo's On The Rocks.
- The oysters are fantastic! Don't miss the sizzling shrimp, simple and perfect!