Hudsons - The Burger Joint
- The disco fries and nachos are amazing.
- The Pale Ale will put you right where you need to be
- Top Order: Peanut Butter Milkshake + Player Burger!
- Try to park in a parking area, garage as parking close to the venue is impossible and too much road rage is the order of the day.
- The Player(Burger) - Its the Best! Two things about Hudsons is they always playing sick old tunes and waitresses are always friendly. Thumbs up!
- Small but cool
- La Di Dah and The Game burgers are unforgettable ostrich burgers. Dusted onion rings are YUM. Roasted banana milkshake was my favorite, but was taken off menu. Now it's horlicks and honey!
- Great burgers, and cocktails at half price Monday to Friday 5:30 - 6:30
- ostrich burger with wheat free buns. winner
- POPPA TRUNK BURGER!!! try it!! best ever >_<.
- Great vibe! Old school tunes make any night a rocking one!
- House salad :) sooo good!
- Have a seat at the bar, order the Works burger, a Jack Black.
- Try the double chocolate jager milkshake yumyum
- Two words: the shroom!
- This is easily one of the top 5 burgers I've had in my life. Great staff, great quality, everything was top notch. If like a burger and you're in Cape Town, DO NOT miss this!
- Best burgers in town. No doubt.
- This place was bad.
- Tried the shroom burger medium well was rubbery and the side salad tasted like vinaigrette
- Tried the boss good old fashioned burger