901 Main St (Ninth)
Garland, TX 75040
- Great american breakfast, the migas are good as well.
- The best pancakes
- Chicken fried chicken was nice and crispy, and mashed potatoes with gravy were great.
- Turkey and Dressing Special on Tuesdays
- Migas was the bomb
- Breakfast is awesome here
- Breakfast deep in the heart of Garland: go for the Hubbard Sampler
- Good American breakfast.
- Good breakfast diner.
- Delicious...esp the mimosa. Lol
- Great good!
- Basic solid breakfast. A little pricey for the kids meals since it does not include drinks and that is a pricey add on. Service was better than what I read in reviews.
- Best Coffee
- Excellent pork chops here! They're almost as good as the outstanding service.
- Cheeseburger with cheddar and a big side of Ranch for their big fat fries equals a hearty lunch.