House of Dosas
1391 Kingsway (Knight)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3E3
- These dosas are huge, crisp, tasty and... did we mention huge? Try the palak paneer or prawn vindaloo. On Mondays, almost every dosa is just $5.99 the wait is long but it's worth it.
- Dosas the size of a small child! The crab special during the weekends is hearty and unbelievably affordable.
- Desi tadka: Madras Special Masala is apna taste
- They are not serving the rava masala sodas on Mondays since it's so busy and takes much longer to make than the regular dosas.
- Monday nights - all the way
- Dosas are massive
- Order the Chicken 65. Similar to chicken tikka and so GOOD!
- awesome food, friendly staff. if you are a cricket fan then even better. dosas are so good.
- Really nice Dosas, I have eaten for first time and excited!
- Klasse Inder mit tollen Dosas. Super Preis-Leistungsverhltnis.
- They have a wide variety of dosas but I always order the masala dosa because it's perfect, affordable, and filling.
- Buttermilk and medhuvwada Sambhar is goo!
- Authentic Dosa, vegan options, monday specials. love it.
- The paper dosa is amazing and is more than what you need to fill up. Share. Also, the prawn curry is amazing, one of the best I've had.
- Get the Prawn Madras Curry!
- Most veggie dosas can be made vegan. Remind them to spare the butter and ghee as they do put that otherwise. The chef loves catering to vegan folks.
- %50 off on Monday...gets busy though so come early.
- Delicious dosas. My fave is onion rava masala.
- Monday's is 5.99 Dosa but get there early! Before 7 is the best time!