- Don't miss Buhari's famous & delicious Tea!
- Chicken 65 pepper mutton and egg appam
- Only restaurant open after 11 pm. Finger fish so lengthy and yummy.
- Famous tea in chennai
- The mutton samosas are amazing - but watch the time - available only in the evenin n closes by 7'sh....
- Wheat barotta nd mutton paya..... Good combination
- Awesome Mutton biriyani at late night
- Open till 2 am
- Open till 2am . Good place
- Chicken 65, pepper brain fry & wheat parota...
- Garden chicken
- You get the best chai served yo your car after 10pm.
- Reduce some spiciness in hot and sour chicken soup
- Profesional serve
- Parotha and Mutton Paya was great.. Chicken 2000 was good when I had first time. On second visit I was eager for the taste which I had first time, but totally wasted.
- Good place for briyani ! especially i love the "idiyappam biriyani" (mutton). But they have stopped providing gravy for Biriyani :( have to buy something for that!!!
- Butter naan, extremely good. Worth trying! Paneer butter masala an ok ok curry
- If you are travelling or nearby chennai central and really hungry for some awesome biryani this is the place you head to.! The portion is more than you can handle.. always crowded.! But worth the wait
- Good one for Briyani lovers..!!!
- - a century plus years old place!! Dont miss thr delicious food items!!