Hot Pot Buffet
70 Beach St (at Hudson St)
Boston, MA 02111
- AYCE $15.99 lunch, $21.99 dinner
- Pretty good and decent. Sirloin , scallops, mussels, clams, squid, quail eggs and watercress are delish. I like half and half spicy and house soups. Top floor has poor service, first floor is best.
- Delish!! Spicy and the house broth are tasty!!!
- This place is great! Avoid the dumplings, they are mediocre at best and waste valuable space.
- It's a buffet, but you really need to order multiple times for it to be considered all-you-can-eat. Stingy portions even though you request 2 or more of an item. Only one sauce. Better value elsewhere
- Great experience, one hot pot and all the fixings! You cook it up yourself!
- great restaurant~
- Stick to things that aren't frozen, like Chinese broccoli, clams, black mushrooms, and quail eggs. Leave room for the soup at the end - it's really good.
- The large quahog clams and full crabs are fantastic.
- So so quality. Big space but there's better options like Yong Yong and Royal hotpot. 3/5
- Quality is questionable. But speedy service. Loads of hot pot options.
- All you can eat lunch for $16. Can't beat it.
- Got so much food !!!
- Dude this is the best hot pot I've ever tasted in my life. Ever.
- Their all you can eat menu is so expansive! All kinds of seafood, meats, vegs, noodles, etc etc etc... Quite generous with their servings too.
- All you can eat hotpot. Best deal in boston for shabu-shabu
- $21.95 for dinner (Sunday) but with tip, it will end up at least $27 - just FYI :-) and Fuzhou fish ball is the best, must try
- Delicious! Great selection of items to cook right at your table!
- Fuzhou fish balls are the best
- They don't charge you here for not finishing what you ordered :)