Hong Kong Harbor
Chinese, Fast Food
5-7 maverick square
Boston, MA 02128
- Big on portions. Not good on HK food. I'm Asian. I know.
- Pretty standard take-out. Lots of options for lunch and dinner. I liked my Kung Pao chicken and crab rangoons.
- Delivery is fast, delicious veggie lo mein
- I personally like the place not the best I ever had but way better then most places. Also will say the open till 1 am thing is great
- Not authentic Chinese food of course, but actually decent compared to some other Chinese places in the city, where they serve greasy food.
- I judge Chinese food on the General Tso's chicken. This place fails. It will do in a total pinch.