33 Southampton St, Covent Garden
London, Greater London WC2E 7HE
+44 20 3019 0959
- I could eat five burgers in one sitting... But then I'd exploded. Their chips are to die for!
- Great burger, great service and very quick too! A very nice local beer. One of the best burger joints around here.
- Burgers and the Frontier beer
- Delicious burger but a little bit heavy after eating it.
- Burgers are nothing special, beer is good - had the fullers frontier
- Its really good burger!! The chips not that good could be because of the rosemary!!
- Good burger and fries. Highly recommend getting a side of the chipotle mayo.
- Not one of my favorite burger places in London , unfortunately
- Rated from the top 5 burgers in London .. isn't enough ?
- Small place, very friendly staff, the burger was yummy (cheese truck), loved the rosemary with the chips
- Food was very salty, layout of the space is horrible
- The best burger chain in london
- Great tasting burger & very good service.
- Fries is fairly good (not the best, dont expect too much)
- Honestly? Delicious
- Best burgers in London, onion rings are enormous but yummy as well! The prob is takes a long time to make the burger! Fries are not as expected
- Try honest burger it's juicy & delicious
- Fries are amazing
- Best fries I had in London