Hotpot, Chinese, Seafood
23-1, Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway (Kota Damansara)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810
+60 12-393 3135
- Free WIFI # 81899340
- Environment not bad. Price wise was okay cause its not buffet. :)
- Their choco fountain dessert is cheap and the amount is big,good try (Y)
- Basic steamboat with seafood options ;) Oh and the price is reasonable!
- Normal soup is nothing special, pumpkin soup so so..fishball, fish mi have some weird taste..overall..so so..
- Must try the Tom Yam Soup! :)
- I dislike dining here. The boy who sell keropok is disturbing!
- must try!!! yammy yammy
- Must try the very nice!
- BBQ LaLa, Getting small size, (1 plate Quantity size as photo below) the meat of LaLa smaller then a 5 cents coin. Damn pityful those "baby" LaLa, taste poor then b4.
- Fish head noodle is good but pricey.....
- I love the Hometown Prawn Noodle. The tiger prawns are very fresh.
- Favourite steamboat place, fish head noodle soup is good :D
- Just OK steamboat and OK price.
- TomYam soup is good here. Lots of MSG used. Sore throat after eating. :'(
- Fish head soup is nice. Should improve on toilet hygiene.
- One of the best steamboat!
- Quality reducing. Food quantity reducing even though the price has been constant going up.
- Fish head soup is my favorite! Guess I like hometown because of this love the , meat slices & meat w egg ( don't recommend pumpkin porridge as they get burn easily, you gotta keep stirring.
- Reasonable price for steamboat. And it opens until late.