好家乡 Hometown Steamboat
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
+60 3-5612 8138
- Lamb slices
- The wintermelon longan is not bad.
- Mostly everything
- Wifi pw 100300500
- Daytime is a noodles stall selling curry noodle, fish ball noodle, prawn wantan, and yong tau fu. Price is reasonable and taste better than a lot of restaurant in SJ.
- A lot of menu set is not available.... a lot of N/A
- Steamboat, what else.
- They are so unhonest, while we're waiting for the food the next table complaining he got incorrect change amount; and we realized there were a few ingredients missing as stated in the menu.
- Deep fried dumplings & pork
- Poor service. Don't order set 008. So little that 2 ppl oso not enough
- Finally a good spot for steamboat in the city! Reasonable price, and a lot flavorful soup base to choose from! One bad thing about this place would be seating, very limited!!
- Steamboat menu has changed. Notice the slight price increased..
- The chicken wings are awesome. soup especially tomyam is good but watch out for a dry throat later.
- Try the herbal soup so good and won't get you thirsty after drinking~
- Herbal soup so nice and won't get you thirsty~ quite worth the price
- Good place to having steamboat...try out their cheese steamboat if u are a cheese lover
- Reasonable pricing and fresh ingredients! Cooked food are also worth trying!
- A place where you can get good quality steamboat. Fresh and lots of variety!
- Go for the lamb slices and herbal soup, it's good!
- Crazy noisy when is raining here. Should change the roof zinc. ..