Home Port Restaurant
$ $ $
512 North Rd
- Sent back the broiled swordfish twice-dry enough to choke on to almost raw. This restaurant specializes in seafood! Really overpriced really bland food. Best part was BYOB - no overpriced wine list
- The food is not cooked well and the service stinks. Would have been easier to swallow if the prices weren't so expense
- This use to be one of the greatest 'old yankee' restaurants in MV but now it's a real 'leave your wallet & go' places. Foods junk! We want the old owner back!
- A formerly great institution that is now way overpriced for dining in the restaurant. Saw Walter Cronkite here years ago. Best to do now is BYOB and sit outside with some items from the raw bar.
- The food is just okay, and way, way too expensive. But if you want a sit down dinner in Menemsha it's your only real choice. Nice sunset.
- Forget the inside restaurant: go for takeout at the "Back Door", and sit outside. BYOB.
- Very average, and overpriced, seafood place, only went here as we got to town a bit late. Better to get from the takeout window and sit outside to enjoy the fine view.
- Located in a dry part of MV, so bring a bottle or two with you. The lobster pot pie was fantastic.
- Delicious! The freshest clam chowder, insanely good calamari and we loved the cherrystones
- Oysters and water views
- The flourless chocolate cake is to die for.
- Quality is much improved this summer! Try the scallops.
- Never order the blueberry pie. The berries are fake and it tastes like dirt
- Delicious and great hospitality w/outdoor seating. Try the fresh fish.
- Buy food at the take-out window, bring your drinks in plastic cups and watch the sunset. Cheaper and better than the restaurant
- Try the lobster
- The restaurant is BYOB
- this place wont last