Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Andrew Zimmern visited a few of his favorite food spots along with this food truck that serves guinea pig.
- Try the cucumber lemonade.
- Voted Best Street Food by City Pages in 2012! Everything is expertly and lovingly executed. Try the griddled corn cakes stuffed with savory ingredients, & wash it down with a creatively flavored drink
- The best arepa we tried was a pork and sweet potato version topped with citrus-marinated onions and garlicky aioli.
- Try the black bean sweet potato arepa! It's really good!
- They're between 6th and 5th on Wednesday.
- Say hi to Birk and tell him he's awesome.
- Check out Hola Arepa as seen on Bizarre Foods America
- On top of its regular offerings, Hola Arepa has been adding extra dishes, including ceviche, a corn dog made with deep-fried arepa dough and chorizo, and guinea pig confit!
- Good arepas long line
- Worth the wait! Grab extra napkins...delicious but a little drippy.
- This food was AMAZING. For the first time at a food truck, I was def impressed
- Any of the arepas but my favorites are the ones with mole!
- Arepas are really nice and different!
- Voted top 10 street eats! slow-roasted Fischer Farms pork or Kadejan Farms chicken, married with ever-so-tender stewed beans and crumbling white queso fresco, all packed into the delicate arepas.
- Be sure to order their elotes, a famous street treat served perfectly from this Latin-themed food truck.
- LynLake Festival today! In between VFW & Herkimer
- Yumm yum om nom nom!! Love their veg arepa, best hot salsa ever, amazing guac, and their arnie palmers always good doesnt matter what flavor
- Any arepa plus every sauce is heaven <3