金錂记招牌福建面 & 云吞面 Hokkien Mee & Wan Tan Mee
Jalan Klang Lama (Opposite Wisma Prima)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 58000
- Fried Hokkien Bihun taste so so only ! But Hokkien mee is so delicious !
- hokkien mee nice~ n thn cha siew wantan mee r delicious, u must try tis
- best & in old klang road !!!
- Just opposite of wisma prima
- My favorite - hokkien mee, wantan mee abd pork meat soup.... this is good for 2 persons sharing
- Wan tan mee is cheap and best. Fried chicken also best.
- Normally will order
- Wan tan mee is really good. Try their chicken.. Hokkien mee today really bland. No taste. Jalan 222 hokkien mee is still the best. The fried rice is really good.
- Pumpkin barley drink here is really nice!
- Wan Tan Mee is really good value, huge portion for just RM5!
- Yes it a must! ESP the hokkien mee n wantan mee and fried chic wing
- Couldn't deny the hokkien mee is pretty good
- must eat and
- Hokkien mee nice!
- Food so far is ok, but not so hygiene.
- must try!
- Hokkien mee here is delicious. One of the good spots in KL. However parking here can be difficult.
- Hokkien mee is better than Uptown one.
- Singapore mee hoon is nice. Stir fried vegetable super salty! Hokkien mee just normal only.