Hoi King Heen (海景軒)
B2/F, Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2731 2883
- This is the best crispy milk I've ever had in town. Thin and crispy on outside and extremely smooth and soft inside, must try!
- Very, very tasty. Beef with garlic and soy sause, hot and sour soup. Highly recommended.
- Interesting dim sums, a bit on the pricy side but good for a special occasion. Also good to have dim sum in a rather quiet room for a change
- Delicious but overpriced dim sum
- Beggar chicken and chicken soup are must order. This beef in pear is also good.
- Fabulous Peking duck - we recommend you pre-order as they often run out
- . . .
- This place is truly a feast for the eyes and more. Their teas, the delicate dumplings. WOW... The crab dumplings are my top pick here, they were perfectly formed and flavorful. Steamy epic goodness!