Hoi Fan Restaurant (開飯)
- It is very good GD style restaurant, u can enjoy typical GD food and very modern mood. In lunch, it is always crowded.
- Delicious Cantonese food. Quite affordable for the location that it is in. I really enjoyed all the dishes we ordered here. Definitely try the egg white dried scallop fried rice
- Refreshing passion fruit.
- Nadie habla ingles pero la carta trae imgenes nos trajeron los platos por parte se les olvido el arroz y el tercer plato llego por que lo pedimos despus de 20 min La comida esta ok nada espectacular
- Must try iced milk tea. Canton specialty. 2nd time here!
- One of the better mid-range dining choices in this area with good selection and service, with business/date feel. Queue during lunch and dinner times, with complimentary lemon tea.
- Tasty food. Very good billing system via QR code
- Fish is fresh and affordable. Tea is nice and refillable