Hobie Sand Bar
Terminal B, Gate 12 (at SNA Airport)
Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Waitress recommended the tacos but I'm not in the mood for the tortillas. Ordered Mahi Burger w fresh fruit. Does not disappoint.
- $16 for a single margarita??? Welcome to Orange County!
- It is a very pricey place. $3.40 for a regular coffee and $10 for a platter (eggs, bacon, potatoes and English muffin). But the service is GREAT; so, kind of worthy. My breakfast: $16.68 + tip.
- Nice bartender.
- Try the beef and bleu sliders. Pretty tasty and the side of fruit is fresh!
- Delicious yogurt and fruit breakfast with hot muffin
- Pinot Noir and the Spinich Salad are to die for...
- WEAK cocktails, especially considering the $14 price tag. Save your money.
- Ask for Brooke , she is so friendly!
- TOXIC!!! Do NOT go here unless you're ready to be scammed. A draft beer cost $11.43! --for ONE beer that you can get in most airport restaurants for $6 or $7! Boycott this place!
- This looks like the place to grab a pre/post flight drink...
- Great place to wait for your flight, especially for Gates 11, 12, price is on the high side but then again if you are reading this you are the captive audience.
- Barbacoa quesadilla. You're welcome.
- Prices are strange. $7 small bloody Mary, $12 large double (fair enough for airport) but $15 medium sized mimosa and $4 for coffee. Interesting. Food pretty decent.
- The chicken verde tacos are delish and the beer is frosty!
- Veggie tacos! Order light on the vinaigrette though.
- Awesome Tacos
- Great service and I admit I wasnt very adventurous, but the Cobb was one of the 5 worst Ive had
- Cant find anything
- Nothing - terrible place. Beware of those working there.