Herringbone Las Vegas
$ $ $
3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158
- No vegan options on lunch menu.
- The wings were good.
- 14oz NY strip steak. Coffee crusted. Black pepper.
- Best weekend brunch! Get a seat on the patio to enjoy the DJ and sunshine. All you can drink packages available
- Great Sunday brunch with DJ, football games, and beautiful people. It's my new fav. Seafood station, carving station sometimes with duck. French fries, pancakes, and sliders!
- The food and drinks were all very good here. Everything took a really long time, which was okay at lunch but could have wrecked our plans for the evening had it been dinner.
- Brunch here was unreal. Pricey at $60, but totally worth it. Carving station pork and the raw bar were amazing
- If it's not too hot, sit outside and enjoy actual oxygen for a little while. You need it. And get the fish tacos grilled as a healthy alternative to what your body's been going through while in Vegas.
- Excellent brunch...all you can eat with bottomless mimosas!! Great outside tables with very good atmosphere!
- Great outdoor seating in the sun & trees. Get the tuna pok w/ nori chips , oysters, kobe beef sliders
- Warning: the loco moco is not legit (wrong gravy). I will still eat it all though.
- Not a good option if you're hungry. It took us over 40 min, after being seated, to get some breakfast food finally.