Hero Certified Burgers
21 Famous Ave, Unit 1A
Vaughan, ON L4L 0B6
- It's a halal burger. Delicious :D
- The turkey burger is awesome!!!
- Try the brie, button mushrooms, lettuce, tomato with gravy on the side...you can put the gravy on the fries too. soo good!
- Over priced for what you get. I'd rather go to Five Guys.
- Tried Veggie Soul Burger. On its own, burger is dry not juicy at all. May like it better if U pay extra for toppings - guacamole & mushroom like my wife . Way Overpriced but good customer service.
- Customizable burgers. Tastes good and juicy
- Their poutine gravy is vegetarian!
- Try the Maple Chipotle BBQ sauce... Yums! #heroburgers
- Serving like ur very own best Lhkllx
- Loove the fountain pop muchine! You can choose from so many favours like Cherry Coke!
- Get the egg burger + Brie cheese + peameal + guacamole + pickles + red onions + tomatoes + hero sauce. I call it "the great baby Jebus that was good" burger.
- They don't have coleslaw as a burger topping anymore...boooo!!!