Restaurant, Bar, Pub
142 Cumberland St. (btw Avenue Rd. & Bay St.)
Toronto, ON M5R 1A8
- Popular hangout for yuppies who think they look like Don Draper but really look like Zack Galiafanakis.
- Great rooftop patio! Their menu is pretty good for a pub/restaurant and I love their lime margaritas!
- Their patio has a great view of downtown, perfect for a relaxed night out with friends!
- One of the best places in the city to enjoy a cocktail on a hot summer night.
- Clam chowder to die for!
- Peter r is wrong its a great place
- Family day at hemingwys
- I love this roof top patio and come here often
- Guacamole for nachos is amazing, but not guacamole. Open on Christmas too!
- Try the Pad Thai it is something that you won't regret or even the Kiwi burger!
- Okay so it's a centrally located huge patio? That don't impress me much.
- One of the few unpretentious bars in Yorkville with a simple rooftop patio.
- Fantastic Asian inspired restaurant. Awesome Patio in summer and night life. 60% of menu is super Vegan options .
- Lovely place, good beer selection!
- Check your bill and change
- The best place at Yorkville
- Bad food, bad service. Lady at the next table had her purse stolen.
- Don't come here. It's terrible.
- Havin very nice dinner
- It is beautiful patio everybody like to come