112 W Main St
Council Grove, KS 66846
- Don't miss the Strawberry Pie. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Take it to go if you have to.
- Quaint 1857 oldest restaurant west of the Mississippi River. Great food and service.
- Check out the entire building. Lots of Kansas and Old West history.
- The oldest bar in Kansas. Est. 1857.
- Old school buffet, hearty and basic but delicious!
- Be sure to try the homemade blackberry ice cream. Delish :)
- Take a tour of the beautiful, historic Cottage House and plan your next getaway.
- Great club sandwiches. :)
- Great pie and dessert at Hays House.