$ $ $
1104 Chapel St
New Haven, CT 06510
- The lobster bisque was underwhelming. Dont sit near the kitchen unless you want to smell like food for the rest of your day.
- Sit outside if you can..
- I had the grilled chicken salad & it was delicious. The chicken was cooked perfectly, not dried out at all, the vegetables were all fresh & the portion size was just right.
- Very good menu and service. The prices are very reasonable
- Skip brunch here, it's nothing special
- Great wine selection and the food is delicious
- I had the fabulous Hangar Steak from the restaurant week menu. Sooooo good
- Farm-to-table New American cuisine, with some Italian influences throughout, replacing Scoozi. Similar to Oak Haven, features small and medium plates.
- Cheese plate, Butcher Board, Porcini Parpardelle