Hare & Tortoise
90 New Bridge St
London, Greater London EC4V 6JJ
+44 20 7651 0266
- Maguro tataki is to die for. I always get 2 portions. Always beats this dish in Nobu, Roka and Zuma. Soft shell crab hand roll is also very respectable
- Curry laksa Hh
- Tuna fillet
- The curry laksa is still the best!
- The pad Thai is amazing!
- Brilliant choice on the menu, always something new to try. The quality is consistently high and all of the food is delicious. Highly recommend it.
- Sushi is very tasty here, especially liked the Rainbows rolls - it is similar to California and as topping you have fish and avacado. Salmon sushi plate was delicious as well, very fresh.
- Everything here is amazing! Sushi is very fresh, hot dishes are spot on and quick service! Get here before 12 on a Friday to ensure you get a seat!
- Love this place. They do good all-round Japanese and Chinese. Try their char kway teow; you might be pleasantly surprised.
- Not bad for its value!
- Great unagi!
- I am used to the crowds at Hare & Tortoise Brunswick, but no queuing here
- The salmon sashimi was just fantastic! Fresh and great-tasting food at affordable prices here :)
- Eel and rice is really tasty
- Quick service, good food and well priced. This Japanese brand has five restaurants across London and the food has always been consistently good. Recommended.
- Lovely quality food, quick and great value but gets really busy at lunch. The duck and rice, chicken katsu and Singapore noodles are delicious
- Reasonable price for a taste of home. (:
- Massive rastclart plates!
- Fantastic food and service. Some of the best sushi we've had in this town so far
- Great value tasty food. The perfect place to line your stomach before a visit to the City of London Distillery around the corner!